Sign in to follow this  
A1 LOCKSMITHS

silca futura brisant ultion copying issue

hi guys

Unfortunately I don't have the cut to code facility on these keys I can only cut to copy from decode i have had a key returned twice cut from a copy

key number U13193586

the futura is decoding to the following code

can anyone of you guys check to see if the code is correct?

Many thanks

Steve H

thanks graham much appreciated if the key is decoding correct it must be the cutting or the key quality, I am using a key copy and have used them for a while I will try get some original blanks, not sure which suppliers have the original in their stock?

If any you guys know of an original supplier of the blanks it would be appreciated?

Yours

Steve H

45 minutes ago, A1 LOCKSMITHS said:

thanks graham much appreciated if the key is decoding correct it must be the cutting or the key quality, I am using a key copy and have used them for a while I will try get some original blanks, not sure which suppliers have the original in their stock?

If any you guys know of an original supplier of the blanks it would be appreciated?

Yours

Steve H

I think you have to buy a ton of locks to get original keys.

Are you using the Silca BRS1R on these? (or equivalent)

You need to be using the BRS3R (or equivalent) for U13.  I would try this first instead of investing thousands

30 locks was all that was required for me 2 become a stockist.

I am currently selling approx 250-300 Ultion cylinders a year and have full access to genuine blanks and codes.

We are on course to cut approx 4-5000 keys this year as all new composite doors fitted locally are all being fitted with Ultion locks.

Best investment i ever made.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:35 AM, grahamparker said:

30 locks was all that was required for me 2 become a stockist.

I am currently selling approx 250-300 Ultion cylinders a year and have full access to genuine blanks and codes.

We are on course to cut approx 4-5000 keys this year as all new composite doors fitted locally are all being fitted with Ultion locks.

Best investment i ever made.

Do you get a lot from ultion I'm a key center & only get one or two key calls through them every so often. 

I get a lot of work from there website when a customer requests a stockist by postcode, even getting customers up to 40/50 miles away which is great for me.

Also get a lot of work from forum members but the vast majority of my work is by word of mouth from the installers at all the local upvc companies.

I even supplied some to a conservatory manufacturer in Lincoln a few weeks ago purely from word of mouth.