Sign in to follow this  
k4mrc

More patent keys

Getting a bit fed up with this

just an adjustment on the shoulder and that makes them patented there all going to do it soon

union today

whise next??

945CEC94-293F-485F-A121-8C84DEAF06D3.png

Does anyone have a SKS code for these please. Had one in today UN-7D fits but the blade is not deep enough to cut the zero lift pins

19 hours ago, Auto Key Wizard said:

Union Patented Blank

What part of Patented did you not understand?

There are no copy blanks only genuine Union 112A

exp121260 is correct. I'm quite aware it's a patented blank and that it's unavailable as a copy so there's really no need for the unwarranted sarcasm - I asked for Silca as I get the majority of my keys from Birch and I automatically equate SIlca with Birch.

Rick.

On 2/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, k4mrc said:

945CEC94-293F-485F-A121-8C84DEAF06D3.png

image.png

Kind Regards

Tony Wilkin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Business Development Manager                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DAVENPORT BURGESS, 47 Wednesfield Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1AL                                                                                    

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

16 minutes ago, Growster said:

This seems to come with the Union locks from Screwfix.

get ready as I think there all about to do this?

have we got enough key hooks?