Sign in to follow this  
kobblers

Christmas Quiz Time!!!

Ho, ho, ho. Merry bloody Christmas to you bunch of lotharios, lechers, lovers and lucky-lucky men.

Citysafe have kindly donated a mystery prize to the winner of this word search.

All you have to do is donate £3, yes, just £3 to the Jimmy Mizen fund. (Make sure you leave your forum username so I know who's donated):

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROSomeoneSpecialPage?pageUrl=ShoeRepairerForum

Fill the word search using the words provided, find the left-over letters and unscramble them to reveal a message and then PM me the answer. The winner will be drawn at random, in the new year.

Rick.

CHRISTMAS WORD SEARCH FORUM.jpg

I'm not playing any more.............................Iv'e had a few goes at it, drove me nuts  ........................No wonder I got so many wrong.  :smt021 ...... I'd demand my £3 back but as it's for charidy great mate I wont.

31 minutes ago, Gray said:

I'm not playing any more.............................Iv'e had a few goes at it, drove me nuts  ........................No wonder I got so many wrong.  :smt021 ...... I'd demand my £3 back but as it's for charidy great mate I wont.

Oh, stop yer moaning, Gray. :-({|=  I created this at extremely short notice for the benefit of the forum and the charity. It's rectified, now, so you may as well see if you can win the prize for your hard-earned three quid. :D

Rick.

Just now, Gray said:

I can moan if I want..... I mean who cant spell PAPER  :-D:-D

Try spelling it backwards when you've just spent 3 hours writing in all directions. I became letter blind at the end :shock:

And at least I can spell CAN'T and CHARITY. :smt046 

Rick.

And don't forget PAPER is spelt  PEPAR ....It's 5th line up on the right. I actually gave up on it... I lost the will to live... I got all the answers apart from PEPAR but my page was such a muddle I could'nt  see where all the left over letters were and so I embarked on random answers. I think it's MERRY CHRISTMAS "something" and personally I think I should at least get a bag of Malteasers for effort.

Congratulations, Mick, you're the only winner.

The extra letters made up this phrase: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM RICK.

Citysafe are offering a £30 voucher to spend with them but I think that's probably no use to you so would you like for me to have the voucher and I'll send you the £30 through PayPal?

Rick.