Hi all.

i am on the scrounge!! 

We are holding our annual Christmas Market in our town on Saturday 24th November and being involved with the event I am providing a 'door key tombola' for the events' fundraising stall. 

Basically we have made a perspex box with a hinged door on the front that is latched with a yale lock. An expensive bottle of spirits will be locked inside the cabinet and customer's then pay to pick a key from a tub of random keys, the tub having just one that fits the lock.

Now for my request, I am looking for a total in excess of 100 keys to put in the tub to complete the tombola so I am after your rejected keys and keys that you would normally just throw away (or whatever you do with them) doesn't matter what blanks they are as long as they would fit a yale type lock, part of the game is to firstly try and find a blank that fits the lock let along one that actuaqlly opens it.

If anyone has any spare cut keys we could make use of I would be grateful. Just PM me for the address. Being a charity event we cannot offer to pay for the keys but I will personally make a donation to the forum charity for any donations kindly received. 

I have thousands that i have from stripping down locks for keying alike/master keying  over the years.

You can have them for free just pay for the postage at cost.

There are all sorts of keys from Esla/Abus/Master/Yale/Union i will check in the morning and post some photo's.

15 hours ago, grahamparker said:

I have thousands that i have from stripping down locks for keying alike/master keying  over the years.

You can have them for free just pay for the postage at cost.

There are all sorts of keys from Esla/Abus/Master/Yale/Union i will check in the morning and post some photo's.

Many thanks Graham, that is fantastic.

Could I have a couple of hundred off you. No need to worry about what blank they are, they will all be thrown in a tub for the players to try and find the only one that fits!

I'll PM you our address.

Kind regards Andy