Shoe Repairer Forum

I'm thinking about updating my key boards, half of what I have on doesn't seem to get used and I'm doing more and more "special" orders for things that aren't on there. I'm not too bothered about sticking to one reference system, I've got keys from everyone on my current ones.

Ideally I'm wanting something more relevant and up to date, preferably concise rather than having every key in the book that's barely used and something that looks good on the wall

Thanks guys 

Just take a look on Tcoledges  boards ,nice stuff we  recived  them last week for new shop is perfect selection for domestic and car keys

I preffer ready boards  ,no time for making them  and they look better  then home made stuff

Jma ,silca.hd reference numbers under single hook

13 hours ago, simon1 said:

Just take a look on Tcoledges  boards ,nice stuff we  recived  them last week for new shop is perfect selection for domestic and car keys

I preffer ready boards  ,no time for making them  and they look better  then home made stuff

Jma ,silca.hd reference numbers under single hook

Can you take a close up picture?

I have got the blank boards from davenport  (https://www.davenport-burgess.com/products/KBHPP-PROFESSIONAL-PLAIN-BOARD/P131906) with 5 ( https://www.davenport-burgess.com/products/WD7-WALL-DISPENSER-7-BOARD/P131885 ) allowing me to have 35 boards in a small space. Also the boards at the rear i have modified to take 121 keys rather than the standard 100.

1 hour ago, The Worksop Heel Bar said:

2 x 7 board dispenser and a 5 board dispenser from Davenports all welded together. All boards from Davenports plus extras for new keys. Had it like this for the last year or so and still adding more keys to it. Has worked well for us.

20181002_151224266_iOS.jpg

I like your sign re: service suppliers!

On 10/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, The Worksop Heel Bar said:

2 x 7 board dispenser and a 5 board dispenser from Davenports all welded together. All boards from Davenports plus extras for new keys. Had it like this for the last year or so and still adding more keys to it. Has worked well for us.

20181002_151224266_iOS.jpg

Immpressive display, bigger than my whole shop.