Shoe Repairer Forum

Paxton Bullet Fob Copier

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, GLENGRAVING said:

Anyone ordered this machine and found it successful?

i'm hearing that keyprint are selling a paxton machine. more expensive though.

They have been built and are going through a distributor unfortunately the price point has changed somewhat so it’s all down to the Distributor who will reach out to everyone in the next couple of weeks.

How lovely, what a wonderful coment.

if the machine isn’t financially viable for you then no problem don’t buy one.

it took two years to get it to market and the first one that sold tripled its money in 5 weeks. 

Glen, not sure how you heard of a price as there isn’t one being offered yet.

at the end of the day, there are two machines coming on the market. 

The paxton copier which will make money , I sell at least 100 fobs a month and the “encrypted” fob market, Comelit, Noralsy etc. Which will then, with the Smartcard Deluxe cover 96% of the current residential entry and alarm market.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, Onisan2000 said:

ah, my comment was referring to the machine that has been ordered by Keyprint customers. 

there's some confusion here, hopefully it all becomes clear and simple in due course  - we're not in a big rush to buy atm as we're not refusing sales *too* often.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, Onisan2000 said:

How lovely, what a wonderful coment.

if the machine isn’t financially viable for you then no problem don’t buy one.

it took two years to get it to market and the first one that sold tripled its money in 5 weeks. 

The paxton copier which will make money , I sell at least 100 fobs a month and the “encrypted” fob market, Comelit, Noralsy etc. Which will then, with the Smartcard Deluxe cover 96% of the current residential entry and alarm market.

I'm interested in the Noralsy machine. 

Can you give me a guide price for the machine and fobs? 

Will it simply be read and copy via the machine itself? 

Sigh - I know a man who invents things, millions of them, but he cannot talk about them as he is waiting for the patent, it will revolutionise locksmithing and bring immense wealth to us all, but he cant talk about it until the patent is through - 20 years I have been hearing this and the statements get bolder the lower down the liquid content of the bottle.

11 hours ago, Mick Friend said:

Sigh - I know a man who invents things, millions of them, but he cannot talk about them as he is waiting for the patent, it will revolutionise locksmithing and bring immense wealth to us all, but he cant talk about it until the patent is through - 20 years I have been hearing this and the statements get bolder the lower down the liquid content of the bottle.

Does he happen to be based in the North East.