2 hours ago, cowers lane 583 said:

Our walking football WhatsApp group got a bit heated. Lots of anti Tory comments. One pro Tory posted the diane Abbott shoe photo ( which I believe is photo shopped). volley of abuse. Then he got thrown off. I posted, "I'll be voting Tory, but I don't think he should of posted that photo and comment" ( he called Abbott a retard.) I start getting abuse. I thought we were all friends, and I respect other peoples views.

Also ,typical hard left, it was actually only a core of about 3/4 people. As usual the Tory voters just kept a low profile. 26 on the group, all middle aged professional people, surely at least 10 of them were conservative, or at least anti Corbyn. 

Which walking football team do you play for.?

Pimlico. 

I've always thought politics and social media are a bad mix , and I should just point out the first bloke wasn't pro-tory, more anti-Corbyn. 

I'm sure It'll all blow over. We are men after all. And we've got the big Christmas knees up next week. 

Edited by cowers lane 583

15 hours ago, rapidlocks said:

yup JC and the rest of his leadership was the best gift Labour could have given the conservatives in this election , all the time JC and his cronies were at the helm it was always going to be a good result for boris.

maybe we will now see brexit get done 

Ironic, considering most of the country is preparing to celebrate the arrival of another JC...