And this is the problem, we held a prominent position in the EU with a veto to use when we saw fit. As a nation we are acting like spoilt children. This entire thing has been an exercise of what not to do. We aren’t even in charge of our own negotiations. It was always going to happen, I know Leavers who votes remain just to avoid a mess like this.

The ballot should have said leave or remain then if leave hard or soft Brexit. The problem is no one expected us to leave so clearly there wasn’t enough thought put into the entire thing.

I am in favour of another referendum if it’s like the above, votes won’t be diluted as the hard/soft question is secondary. But then at least they can get on with it either way with a proper mandate. I’m past caring at this point, we’ve already lost some of our biggest assets with more set to go if this “deal” goes wrong.

At least we’ll all be broke together...except the fat cats, the politicians, the bankers moving their bases, the CEOs going offshore, the international coroporations... at least the regular folk will be broke together =D>

Must have gone to the wrong school I thought out meant out and leave meant  leave. Nothing to do with good or bad deal. The worst deal of all is remaining.

We are leaving for gods sake, both the Conservatives and Labour are committed to it, I’m sick of hearing that. They’re just trying to make sure regular working class people don’t get screwed over by it, as we’re the only ones who will suffer for a bad Brexit. It’s not like leaving a party where you just walk out of the door

leaving the eu but maybe not actually leaving , if still in customs union and single market then we cannot make our own trade deals and we cannot control imigration , we will still be bound by the eu laws and rules , except , with no say in these rules , so basically in without any say , from rule maker to rule taker.

even a devout leaver would rather stay in and be a rule maker than kind of leave to become a rule taker.

the main thing that scares me about leaving with no deal , is who is going to run the country to make it work , from what ive seen of government and mp's , im struggling to see anyone capable of making this work.

i still prefer leave , but not at any cost and certainly not to be a rule taker still bound by eu rules and laws with no say in them , if it was this or remain then id vote remain