Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Is anyone able to tell me the name of this type of lock? (So I can order some) It's for an old Chubb filing cabinet. The school caretaker drilled it out as they lost the keys. Thanks




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, Michael said:

May be a bullet lock?

Cheers ... They look close... Only possible problem Is the screw going into the back.  The ones I see have a different fitting...eg https://www.easylocks.co.uk/viro-oval-bullet-lock+bullet_locks_pin_length=43mm+default_keying_options=Keyed~To~Differ?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1_iszZ6I3AIVF_lRCh3OngzbEAQYASABEgIWwvD_BwE


Does anyone know if this will do the job?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this