Shoe Repairer Forum

Dog Leads and Dog Collar Suppliers

I tried this a few years ago but was not a great seller. Thought it would go well alongside the pet tags but maybe only sold a few here and there. The leads I got were crap, but some of the collars were ok.

Might be different if you are close to a dog grooming salon and you can adverise it alongside fancy pet tags.

9 hours ago, SteelCityShoes said:

I’ve never been asked

Hadn't been asked in years but the last couple of months we are getting people ask as we do pet tags.

8 hours ago, wellsy9 said:

I tried this a few years ago but was not a great seller. Thought it would go well alongside the pet tags but maybe only sold a few here and there. The leads I got were crap, but some of the collars were ok.

Might be different if you are close to a dog grooming salon and you can adverise it alongside fancy pet tags.

As we are getting people ask for them i thought the same that they would go great with the pet disks. One of the shops is on the same street as the dog groomers & another branch is in a small town with no pet shop as it closed down.....not a great start to the idea there, but they are also getting enquiries.