Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I'm seeking a ball and ring stretcher to try and stretch my shoes over an arthritic toe, which I'm desperate to locate and try rather than have an operation to remove the joint which is planned in April. I can see them on sale in the USA but really hoping someone can point me to one in teh UK. Many thanks.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now