Jump to content

5g pre-cut keys with a contoured bit. (what do you call that type of key?!)

Recommended Posts

So nobody knows what these are??



Or the SL/SR key blanks from SKS.

Thanks, good shout, may well work. Don't know why I missed them...


Will it work on one of the old union 3 lever keys?

No don't think so - have tried in the past.

Well it's description is a 3 lever mortice key.

is it? I am asking about the "wiggle" in the key. So need a more descriptive name! :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...