Jump to content

key tops for the elderly/disabled

Recommended Posts


I'm sure I've seen a cap of sorts that fits onto the top of an individual cylinder key that makes its wider & easier to grip/turn?

My shop is located close to several blocks of flats for elderly people & I've had several ask for similar so any idea who/where I may get some from?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...