Second hand umarq rx4

Morning all

Im going to view a umarq rx4 this weekend, its come from a bankrupt firm, and is listed on ebay :(

Am just wondering if or what it should come with, as due to it being the weekend cant contact umarq direct.

Looks like it comes with power cable, instruction manual and jigs.

What id really like to know is if there is a way to check its operation before i part with my hard earned!!!!

Really apprieciate any help or advice on this,

Thanks in advance

I went from pantograph to Roland EGX300 to Umarq uni300 and have never looked back. It depends on your competition. I think you have to look at rotary. Depends on your budget .......(FFS took me 3 go's to spell budget right) .......I hate spelling mistakes...but the uni 300 is a brilliant machine and the software is so user friendly.

I went from pantograph to Roland EGX300 to Umarq uni300 and have never looked back. It depends on your competition. I think you have to look at rotary. Depends on your budget .......(FFS took me 3 go's to spell budget right) .......I hate spelling mistakes...but the uni 300 is a brilliant machine and the software is so user friendly.

Nowt rong wiv spelin misteaks.