New Laser and Dimple Machine Advice Needed

Happyish with our Mustang. Although we find Yale Superior/Magnum keys fiddly to cut. They work but they're often "sticky".

One thing to watch out for: how are you going to get up to speed with what blank is needed for a particular key, what cutter, what speed, how to calibrate etc etc etc.

We are still struggling through. We're using a combination of phoning Nathan at SKS Technical and asking his advice and this very helpful forum.

Otherwise what else is there? Are we missing a trick?

I have a mustang if you still need one bought from Davenports in January came wth quite a few blanks and cutters also bought. Brisant cutters I haven't even put the carriage on so it's never cut a key,bought for a progect then changed my mind,open to reasonable offers it's still under warranty cheers Ian

Davenports price that i paid was 1195 + vat 1434 including

idealy looking for offers over 1000 No Vat

IMG_0279.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Agree RST MUSTANG for the Money is a Great Machine - and TBH the Yale keys are fiddly on all machines including the computerised machines , so not to take that as a negative .

The Mustang also comes with Multi Lock cutter set FULL - Normally around £100 plus for these alone and a Tubular Jaw set

Great Machine Great Price

need more details just ask  

Agree RST MUSTANG for the Money is a Great Machine - and TBH the Yale keys are fiddly on all machines including the computerised machines , so not to take that as a negative .

The Mustang also comes with Multi Lock cutter set FULL - Normally around £100 plus for these alone and a Tubular Jaw set

Great Machine Great Price

need more details just ask  

Sorry Tony i disagree, they are not the least bit difficult on a Triax with the R4 Jaw.

On 10/11/2016 at 12:56 PM, grahamparker said:

Sorry Tony i disagree, they are not the least bit difficult on a Triax with the R4 Jaw.

YES - Agree Not difficult, but time consuming (less on computerised and a little more on manual)  with changing the cutters etc be it computerised or manual, 

The fastest machine I know is the Miracle MT but that is set for one type of key , no need to change cutters or tracers . 

Tony Wilkin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Business Development Manager                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DAVENPORT BURGESS, 47 Wednesfield Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1AL                                                                                    

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

• 1 month later...

YES - Agree Not difficult, but time consuming (less on computerised and a little more on manual)  with changing the cutters etc be it computerised or manual, 

The fastest machine I know is the Miracle MT but that is set for one type of key , no need to change cutters or tracers . 

Not any more as it is now multiple manufacturers and more can be added.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a mustang if you still need one bought from Davenports in January came wth quite a few blanks and cutters also bought. Brisant cutters I haven't even put the carriage on so it's never cut a key,bought for a progect then changed my mind,open to reasonable offers it's still under warranty cheers Ian

Davenports price that i paid was 1195 + vat 1434 including

idealy looking for offers over 1000 No Vat

Is this still up for sale ?