Shoe Repairer Forum

Own Up

Come on then own up guys who won the IS400 on eBay with free bench and guillotine for £2250? Not to mention the extractor and large base vice that came with it, software & cutters

Lucky sod, I was gonna buy that to sell on, then this poxy customer came in the shop for x3 watch batteries while u wait. Had 10 minutes and guess what, the daughter pisses off to the toilet and then I get a small flood of customers. By the time I got back to the laptop Ive missed it by 2 minutes :( would have been the easiest couple of grand I've ever made. ;)

Hope it's gone to a good home

Come on then own up guys who won the IS400 on eBay with free bench and guillotine for £2250? Not to mention the extractor and large base vice that came with it, software & cutters

Lucky sod, I was gonna buy that to sell on, then this poxy customer came in the shop for x3 watch batteries while u wait. Had 10 minutes and guess what, the daughter pisses off to the toilet and then I get a small flood of customers. By the time I got back to the laptop Ive missed it by 2 minutes :( would have been the easiest couple of grand I've ever made. ;)

Hope it's gone to a good home

i have one in much better condition ,  could sell u for 3250 giving you a grand to make

send

i have one in much better condition ,  could sell u for 3250 giving you a grand to make

Send me the pictures and ill sell it then they can collect from you. You send me everything above £3250 when they've paid in cash, you will have to demo it for an hour or so might take a month or 2 but I've sold 6 machines over the last year and got top dollar for every one. Let me know

Will need detailed images of everything in the sale and please clean the thing before sending photos fella :)