Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need to replace the thin transparent flexible ruler that we bought years ago from Gravograph. When I checked with Gravo a while back they did still do them at about £10 each, which seems a bit steep. But maybe I need to be less of a skinflint.


I've looked online but mostly I can only find the normal 'shatter proof' type which are far too thick. The only one that even looked close to what this one is cost £25 !


Can anyone suggest where else I might get one from?


Thanks, Valerie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...