Shoe Repairer Forum

Silca Air4

I have not long had my Silca Air4 and only used it one before yesterday.  I tried to copy the following remote.  The machine told me to use Silca Air4 V.  Then it says to click same button on copy remote.  However, nothing much seems to happen just get a screen that looks like it's working but never completes.  I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that the machine tells you if it's not compatible?  Any ideas?2016-02-18 12.54.50.jpg

The Air 4 system copies directly from remote to remote. The easyscan is not a cloning device, it will advise you as to which type of remote to copy onto and can also check if the copied remote is working. 

There are some great tutorials available here which may help: 

Thanks Matt :)

• 2 months later...

Bit frustrated with this kit.  Not so much the product as the customers!  Some remote's once copied still need to be synchronised to the system.  However, sometimes this is tricky for the householder to do. 

I had to refund one today because they couldn't figure it out and no wonder, the instructions are complicated on this particular one.  I would nip around and do it myself except they live 45 miles away.

Any rant over...My question is can the remote's be re-used?  In particular Air4 V.

Bit frustrated with this kit.  Not so much the product as the customers!  Some remote's once copied still need to be synchronised to the system.  However, sometimes this is tricky for the householder to do. 

I had to refund one today because they couldn't figure it out and no wonder, the instructions are complicated on this particular one.  I would nip around and do it myself except they live 45 miles away.

Any rant over...My question is can the remote's be re-used?  In particular Air4 V.

They can be re-written as many times as you wish.

• 10 months later...