Shoe Repairer Forum

What is the right thread to repair a shoe's sole?

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love this forum!

Miss the British humor. I used to live in Italy and spent a lot of time in UK....

Oh wait we are talking about glues..

This industry has came down to chemistry you must first identify the materials being bonded. Some adhiseves work with primer some don't.

Yes we have special equipment but it would save Argy a headache and lots of money if you just went to a repair shop. Trainers are the hardest to bond some are vulcanized.

No not glues,..........We in the trade call them "adhesives" ............... The topic has gone beyond that now as most topics do.........I love this forum too......FFS by the time I'd typed this at least 2 replies had come in.............Note to self......type quicker.

No not glues,..........We in the trade call them "adhesives" ............... The topic has gone beyond that now as most topics do.........I love this forum too......FFS by the time I'd typed this at least 2 replies had come in.............Note to self......type quicker.

So why is Super Glue not call Super Adhesive. When is glue not a glue ?.

Thanks.

The power of the forum, we can solve ANY problem ..srfr..

Let me do a small correction.

Thanks for the responses,though 95% of the responses were not related at all to the article.

While the ones that somehow were related to the article,were not,unfortunately,related directly to my question.

The problem,here,was not solved.

But thanks for trying. :smt038