Shoe Repairer Forum

Instacode Live - FREE Coupon / Code

On 3/21/2016 at 4:17 PM, Tony @ Davenport-Burgess said:

Sorry this is one per customer per year, sadly 

sorry for delay - Please email me Direct on beloe details for any and ALL Help . thanks Tony 

I have now moved over to Davenport , but can still supply loads of Car items House Items  InstaCode Etc. 

Kind Regards

Tony Wilkin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Business Development Manager                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DAVENPORT BURGESS, 47 Wednesfield Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 1AL                                                                                    

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

Hi Tony

Please could i get a code

I am just starting and it may help me find codes easier

regards GASEHOUND.

I personally Prefer the PC Version, Its complete at the PC and updates once a month , all the Codes are held on PC so No internet you still have FULL Working InstaCode

searching is also far easier and quicker to the Live as the PC software searches rather than online and using the Servers in New Zealand

https://jactools.co.uk/product/instacode-key-code-software-annual-subscription/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InstaCode Live is Up to date every time you long on , so all new codes are ready to use , this is the Main advantage ,

you can also cater your package for what you want (EG make it cheaper :-) ) 

BUT - NO Internet - NO InstaCode ... mostly this is not an issue unless you are in a dead spot . 

Regards  Tony Wilkin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Regards Tony 

Email Tony.Wilkin@jactools.co.uk                                                                                                                       

JAC Tools (Aylesbury Ltd) Unit 5, March Place, Gatehouse Way , Aylesbury, HP19 8UG

t:   01296 393936                                 m:   07985 606103

w:  www.jactools.co.uk                 e:   store@jactools.co.uk                      FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

I had 9 Ronis 4R series keys in, yesterday, and knowing that Instacode is missing a whole load of the cutting codes, I photographed the keys so the codes could be added.

I'm new to cutting to code and  not totally confident in decoding the keys from sight - especially because I don't have depth keys to compare the cuts against so I've attached the images here in the hope that someone who knows these keys can help and then they could be added to the software.

If anyone else gets these keys in, please see if you can get a picture to upload to this thread.

Rick.

1752 check.jpg

1754.jpg

1784.jpg

1786 check.jpg

1789.jpg

1790.jpg

1791.jpg

1797.jpg

1798.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/25/2020 at 4:03 AM, rafikiraver said:

I would also like to try this before i purchase it for an entire month. If you could provide that it would be great.

Instacode here --> https://myaccount.instacodelive.com/$/start/?registerwithpromocode=DPORTBURGESS

NOTE - You Buy Directly from INSTACODE (NOT Davenport) - when using this code,

BUT if you need any back up and you have used this code, We offer FULL FREE Help from Davenport , so I hope this will give you confidence in the product . 

image.png

Tony Wilkin  : Business Development Manage / Customer Support   :Tel:  07572 216446    Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com   w:  www.davenport-burgess.com  

image.png

On 10/16/2018 at 11:21 AM, Michael said:

I wondered about trying this if it's for 1 year, but what's the code for option 1?

InstaCode Here -->  hhttps://myaccount.instacodelive.com/$/start/?registerwithpromocode=DPORTBURGESS

you can try / buy  this PER Month as well, just use the 1st code below 

NOTE - You Buy Directly from INSTACODE (NOT Davenport) - when using this code,

BUT if you need any back up and you have used this code, We offer FULL FREE Help from Davenport , so I hope this will give you confidence in the product . 

image.png

Tony Wilkin  : Business Development Manage / Customer Support   :Tel:  07572 216446    Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com   w:  www.davenport-burgess.com  

image.png

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, Count Muppet said:

Would that code provide me a whole year of instacode live completely free?

Sadly I would love to say Yes - but its buy 12 months and get 1 month Free - when you buy from WH Software and use the code  

Code to use for 12 month is  DPORTBURGESS13

Business Development Manager                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Direct Tel:  07572 216446                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

t:   01902 366448                                    f:   01902 602472   

e:   sales@davenport-burgess.com                 w:  www.davenport-burgess.com                    FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:  Facebook | Twitter

Here is a Download link PDF for more details on InstaCode and the use of it . 

https://www.davenport-burgess.com/gallery/PDF/KM2010.pdf

image.png

https://www.davenport-burgess.com/gallery/PDF/KM2010.pdf

if anyone needs help with InstaCode - Use please do not hesitate to contacted myself - thank you . 

Tony Wilkin  : Business Development Manage / Customer Support   :Tel:  07572 216446  

Email: twilkin@davenport-burgess.com   w:  www.davenport-burgess.com 

image.png

• 2 years later...

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

https://myaccount.instacodelive.com/$/start/?registerwithpromocode=DPORTBURGESS

Tony Wilkin //  Autokeys Development Manager 

Tel:  07572 216446   Email: tony@davenport-burgess.com  

t:   01902 366448                                f:   01902 602472          

e:  sales@davenport-burgess.com    w:  www.davenport-burgess.com           

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:             Facebook | Twitter   

image.png