Telephone sales calls

http://www.qvcuk.com/CPR-V.202-Nuisance-Phone-Call-Blocker.product.505940.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-505940

this is QVC but I'm sure you can get them other places. I have had mine since MArch very few calls now- You push the red button each time and they are gone - Downside is if you get calls from with-held numbers- such as doctors, vets etc it blocks them as well.

I've tried if you call on a Sunday you will speak to the boss,The boss is deaf so he can't use the phone, if you call every day for the next 20 years it's still I'm not interested,Are you listening very carefully? Yes they say! NOW FU## OFF at the top of my voice I think mobile phone is the best option also saving £££ & I can run the card machine though it!

Like everyone here i get these nuisance calls.. I pay a small amount each month to BT so my phone shows the number of the caller. If it's from another country phone shows it as "Out of area" . I now recognise the majority of call centre numbers and simply never answer the phone to them. If I get a with held number i answer by simply saying "hello" and then waiting to see who's on the other end. If it's a call centre I just hang up.