Shoe Repairer Forum

NEW SITE - BUGS PLEASE

When you look at the blogs from the navigation link above you have a couple of tab choices. the first will give you a rolling view as you've described & the second will give a list of blogs with the most recently up dated at the top.

blog.jpg

blog1.jpg

if you are logged in the system will remember the last tab you visited which will effectively make it YOUR default.

We also have much better RSS readers on this site, which means "if" you use RSS you can click the link to get your feed.

blog2.jpg

I use this as when I say to people I have a blog I say it can be found at

http://www.shoerepairer.info/lee

And it gives a nice professional look to my link with the feed straight from the blog system. you could add this feed to any external website.

Lee

you can even preview a blog entry without opening it, which is probably only useful if we had more blogs than our two!

blog3.jpg

Although "team shoerepairer" have traditionally used the blogs to chart our training for triathlon, don't forget you can blog your daily ramblings or any hobby, i'm sure there will be someone who has an interest in anything you have to say!

Lee

I can't find that button on my puter at work either!!

Just sayin!

should be on the top right, but again as with the mobile, if you don't see it can you tell me your operating software (windows or mac ect) & email me a screen image so I can try to replicate it

new topic.jpg

And...... If someone sends a PM in the chat it logs you out of the open chat... Nor can I find a stand alone window :D

Just moanin!

The stand alone window is a small icon (circled)

stand alone window in chat.jpg

once clicked you get a pop out window

pop out.jpg

from there you can pm a member for a private conversation

pop out pm.jpg

once started you can toggle between your private & main window conversations the one you are currently viewing is highlighted.

pop out pm1.jpg

pop out pm2.jpg

if you are toggled you will see the number of replies to another window in brackets, the same applies if you minimize the window to your task bar.

pop out pm3.jpg