Shoe Repairer Forum

3 D pro Extreme code key cutting machine

Does it go whith instacode?

It does not yet have an Instacode interface, it is primarily a USA software database.

This is the answer I got from the manufacturer on Instacode. The Sales Manager also told me that he was in some show in UK last weekend and he have sold 35 machines over there.

Jas

It does not yet have an Instacode interface, it is primarily a USA software database.

This is the answer I got from the manufacturer on Instacode. The Sales Manager also told me that he was in some show in UK last weekend and he have sold 35 machines over there.

Jas

Now that is really interesting that he sold 35 machines. Apologies as he has sold 35 to a distributor or 2. Just it was wow when i heard.

Jas

Now that is really interesting that he sold 35 machines.

Does any one know which show was it, and if some one attended this show, he can confirm the interest people were taking in this machine.

Jas

A very immpressive machine.Very quite, direct drive, no belts. It's a proper little CNC machine.

I watched it at the Alex show (well done mick) cutting a tibbe key.

No need to change the fixed jaw as it's a 3 axis machine. the cuts where radiused but this would'nt worry the lock.

It's not been CE passed yet so I doubt there's many if any in the UK yet.

i had a real good look at this machine ,i was really impressed by it .however, its not geared up for the uk market yet ,no facility for the sx9 cruciform key and a few other european series were missing , instacode is not available as yet . if you need a machine now i would go with petes A9 ,

or hold on until it is fully operational for our market , also it does not decode cylinder keys yet

having said all that , it is like a silca trix e code in the quality of its cut , which is praise indeed for such a small machine 8)

pete is right though , if he sold 1 to every 10th customer he did very well , i now a lot that were there and none of my pals bought one

Now that is really interesting that he sold 35 machines.

After going through all the posts here, no one knows if some one bought it, who are those 35 customers who ordered this machine? I do not doubt that he sold 35 machines but I do have a question mark on his statement.

My buddy uses this machine which is only 3D pro (without cylinder key cutting wheel), this machine does only side winder high security keys. He recommended me to buy this machine for sake of value for the money.

I know another locksmith in Texas, USA who is using this 3 D Pro Extreme for about two months now and he is happy too.

Jas

Howdy Folks,

I am new here, don't check often, but have viewed the Key Cutting section and gleaned / used some information from it, thank you,

yes Jim Hetchler was at the show representing 3D Pro/Laser Key Products , I will let him know of the interest via his site,

https://www.keypro.info ( I am a member )

http://www.laserkeyproducts.com/ ( 3D Pro )

I do not have the machine, but folks that do, have been very happy with it,

I am a small mobile locksmith & ( not mobile ) knife sharpening business in Cottage Grove, Oregon, USA, started learning locksmithing & knife sharpening in the 60's, used to do it all ( locksmithing ) but now do limited locksmithing, getting lazy...

anyway I left a message for Jim Hetchler, and he may pop in here, do not know if he is still in England or back in the USA yet,

An update on a previous post as the original did not come across correctly and a correction for the actual facts.

35 were sold, but according to Jim they went to 2 distributors this side of the Atlantic.

I would never run a machine down. It does look a good machine and have not had a good look at it and wish them all the success here this side of the pond. Jim is a good guy. And apologise for any misconception on my part if any offense was taken.

I am now on board and wish to thank the administrators for allowing me in. I was in Nottingham last week end to attend the ALEX show. I was in the UAP booth demonstrating the device. We do not sell direct and only attend to support the distributors. UAP is buying 15 machines and getting the CE documents completed. Then he is putting on a person to bring the software up to UK Standards. We do about 65-70% of the cars you have but very little on Commercial and Residential. The machine cuts High Security, Regular keys, Tibbe Keys and Flats keys. It also decodes the High Security keys. Many videos on www.youtube.com. Search for 3D Pro Xtreme.

I will be back there in March 2013 to help them again. I will be attending the IKS 2012 show in Warsaw, Poland Dec 1-2nd for a show there. We sold a distributor over there 20 machines.

I will be going to Australia in February for a class and from there over to New Zealand to drop off a machine and try to get the Instacode software interface going.

If you wish to contact me with questions: jim@keypro.com.

All UK sales information and requests should be direct to UAP Corporate in Manchester.

Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you and hopefully answer some queries.

Jim Hetchler

MSN: jim@keypro.info

www.keypro.com