Shoe Repairer Forum

Quartz watch basics courses

I have two dates when I will be doing watch courses this month:- June 12th & June 26th. courses are held in a working environment at the address below.

The way I work it is I do 2 hours in the morning 10am-12pm on watch batteries, Pressure testing & strap adjustments. & then I break for lunch (not included!) where we go to a local eatery which is nice & relaxed & then I do a second course in the afternoon on Movements, stems & crystal glass replacements 1pm-3pm

You can do either one or the other or both & is limited to 4 people max per session.

Cobb-Lees limited

Shop1 18 Snape Drive

Pound Farm Parade

Oulton Broad

Lowestoft

Suffolk NR32 4SF

01502 561333

PM me if your interested.

Lee

Don't get me wrong Keith I ain't giving up a Sunday with the kids for nount! But I do know if you do one of my courses you'll be ready & confident enough to be earning money out of batteries or basic repairs the next day, with accessibly support on the phone if needed.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

I'll

so what entertainment have you organised for the saturday night before the training :wink:

carry on!

You don't get much in the way of entertainment in this neck of the woods, But if your heading down I'm sure we can think of something.

Lee

I'll
so what entertainment have you organised for the saturday night before the training :wink:

carry on!

You don't get much in the way of entertainment in this neck of the woods' date=' But if your heading down I'm sure we can think of something.

Lee[/quote']

You'll be lucky to get anything mor exciting than a run along the beach :lol:

pizza and pancake. that place is amazing
NOT ANYMORE! its now an indian restaurant.

Shame because we'd often walk from home to there have a pancake, walk along the sea front & then home again. We only said last week what a nice chap the guy who owned it was.

Lee

be sure to knock on my door, I make a mean cup of tea & have enough bits & pieces to hand to keep kids aged 0-11 happy for the drinking time.

If you let me know when, I can even lend you our season ticket (the only one that doesn't require photo id!) for the local transport museum where you can take rides on trams & buses of old, sort of place you wouldn't pay to go in, but good to waist an hour here & there in.

Lee