Shoe Repairer Forum

SUGGESTIONS FOR VAT RISE IN JAN !?!

WONDERED HOW OTHER SMALL BUSINESSES LIKE MINE ARE GOING

TO INCORPORATE OR ADD ON THIS 2.5% RISE??

I'M WORRIED THAT THE INCREASE IS GOING TO FRIGHTEN

SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS OFF. THINGS ARE TIGHT AS IT

IS WITH THE RENT RISES ETC, ETC, SO I NEED TO PASS

IT ON REALLY.

ANY IDEAS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.

CHEERS. DENNIS

You have no choice but to up your prices by at least 2.5% unless you want to be giving away more of your profit to the buffoons who run this country..

Plus, everyone knows that VAT is going up. The only surprise the cusomer might have is that you DON'T increase your prices :? Do it NOW!!!!!

how many reduced their prices when the vat was reduced for 12 months, then put them up when returned to rate now and will increase in jan 2011 ?

To be fair that was aimed at big business, How many put there prices up by 17.5% when they had to go vat registered !!

At the end of the working week the goverment has expected you to have collected 20% on top of your normal takings for them, why should your business, especially a small independant subsidise the tax that this government as bestowed upon your customers...

At the end of the working week the goverment has expected you to have collected 20% on top of your normal takings for them, why should your business, especially a small independant subsidise the tax that this government as bestowed upon your customers...

Never looked at it like that before :twisted: thieving f***ing b*******s :twisted:

They tax us when we earn it, inherit it and spend it but the government claim they have no money, I'm absolutely sick of it.

We should all send them an invoice for our time collecting tax on there behalf...and my time ain't cheap!!!

:smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097

Never looked at it like that before :twisted: thieving f***ing b*******s :twisted:

They tax us when we earn it, inherit it and spend it but the government claim they have no money, I'm absolutely sick of it.

We should all send them an invoice for our time collecting tax on there behalf...and my time ain't cheap!!!

:smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097

good thinking.... :D