Jump to content
Shoe Repairer Forum

Vibram or Commando Unit

Recommended Posts

Customer wants his commando style units replacing and as I do them so rarely I need help identifying what I need. If you look sideways to the boot, the sole line runs along to the base of the heel and then inclines up and onto a heel block. It is all one piece. I thought a Vibram 1220 unit was what I wanted but one of my suppliers says that this is a flat unit. Can't put a photo up as chap never left the boots.

Anyone identify what unit I need please. Ta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...