urgent sublimation help needed.

can anyone here who does dye sub help me out as i'm having problems with the black ink coming through on my cis system?

i've done numerous head cleans and still nothing :?

i have an order for 10 badges and a mug that need to be completed and if anyone is willing to print the images off onto transfer paper and post 'em out to me then you'd be doing me a really big favour as i don't want to lose the customer.

cheers, rick.

can anyone here who does dye sub help me out as i'm having problems with the black ink coming through on my cis system?

i have an order for 10 badges and a mug that need to be completed and if anyone is willing to print the images off onto transfer paper and post 'em out to me then you'd be doing me a really big favour as i don't want to lose the customer.

cheers, rick.

no problems i have semt you a pm with my email address

cheers, rick.

no problems i have semt you a pm with my email address

pm will not send for some reason my email is craig@thekeyvan.com remember and put your address on the email.

Craig