Shoe Repairer Forum

UNION 3 LEVER KEY ID

Guest quickeys

Hi. Can anyone advise? Our entire building inside are secured with UNION 3 LEVER MM series. I was going through so old stuff the other day and came across 2 UNION keys each labelled Master LDHB/4 & LDHB/20. Does this mean anything to anyone. I will try them in a series of our locks when I return to work to see if they are some sort of master or maybe they are for another place??

Also can someone confirm how many keys are in each series:

Am I right in saying that the MM series are 101 - 200,

the MH series are 1-40

What about the MN series? How many in them.

I am trying to see what I am missing here. Thanks for your help......

They are master keys for a specific suite.

Yes you're right in saying the MM range runs from M101M to M200M.

We stock the MH series from M9H to M40H.

The MN series runs from M1N to M8N.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest quickeys

Thanks. I have MH9 - 40 but thought I was missing 1-8, so that clears that up.

Just need to find some replacements for the missing ones in the MM series now.

Thaks again :D

quickeys, I've just been reading you web site, very interesting.

You've got MOD clearance, city and guilds in locksmithery? you give security advice, you sell locksmith tools and you will undercut any-one because you dont have the overheads that almost all on here have, and now you know about M+H keys

Guest quickeys

I do cylinder and mortice key cutting (no vehicles) and there is nothing hard about that. I did the Anvil course which was pants and have done a couple of the just locks courses, so am relatively new to this (18 months), but have a good grasp and understanding. M series keys were not discussed on these so I am left to research. I do not believe for an instance I am a fully qualified lockie, but have a good idea and am lucky to have the opportunity for unlimited field experience in locksmithing if I wish and only time is stopping me. If you want to say something then say it. Please dispense with the cryptic replys.

Please, unless you have something constructive to say, do not waste my time by responing to this post. :D

quickeys, I've just been reading you web site, very interesting.

You've got MOD clearance, city and guilds in locksmithery? you give security advice, you sell locksmith tools and you will undercut any-one because you dont have the overheads that almost all on here have, and now you know about M+H keys

Sorry to come of topic a little again - but I to had a read on your website after seeing this post - May I ask - as you have MOD clearance - what checks do you carry out before supplying someone locksmith tools :?:

Just wondering as this in itself could become a topic to talk about !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...