Shoe Repairer Forum

December 2007 - Price survey

December 2007 - Price survey

Last years price survey has become one of the sites most popular downloads and a valuable tool for all of us.

This year the format is the same as last year, click on each of the links below to fill out each section of the survey.

I have sectioned the survey into 4 separate sections so you can answer each when time allows.

Since many jobs we all price differently, for example with engraving some price per letter, others per word I have given some questions a sample job to price.

The survey will run for 3 weeks un-till December 22nd only, when I will average out all the answers received & publish them in time for Christmas.

Please take the time to respond to make this one of the largest pricing survey’s to have ever taken place.

The following categories can be answered at

SHOE REPAIRS (37 Questions)

closed

KEY CUTTING (26 Questions)

closed

ENGRAVING (11 Questions)

closed

WATCH REPAIRS (7 Questions)

closed

• 2 weeks later...

I have closed the survey a few hours early, as I will have a couple of hours to start averaging out the prices tonight. last year it took me nearly a whole day so this will give me a good start!

Back with the results soon!

Lee

Come on Lee, what you messing about at, hurry up with those result.

You ain't getting them today, good intentions lead to a night of wrapping paper & selotape, then managed to start the keys, whilst watching the Friday night project. Unfortunately I kept getting distracted by girls aloud.

Today is Rhiannon's Birthday, which meant 3 excited kids in the bedroom at 5.45am & after work I'm going to see santa to tell him what I want so I think it will Monday for the results!

Lee

The results of the price survey have been completed & I would like to thank all those who took the time to fill out the questionnaires.

survey.jpg

More members than ever took part making this the most comprehensive price survey ever carried out in the industry.

It is now available from the downloads section.

I hope it will make producing next years price list a little easier.

Lee

surveycover.jpg