Shoe Repairer Forum

£4.99 cylinder

£5.99 mortice

Sometimes if they want funkeys & they need a few cutting i say i'll do them for the same price as standard keys, they are normally happy with that :P

they are really popular this time of year Danny with the kids going back to school.

They are just a pain in the a*se when your busy & you have a nine year old kid taking 10mins trying to decide which design they want :twisted: :lol:

We charge £6 for all the cylinder fun keys (mortice at £7) except for the Disney ones at £7.00.

I just wish the suppliers would stock the Simpsons and Disney keys in UL2.

It would be a lot easier to pay a few pence extra for the UL2 and ditch the YA1 and ULO50 profiles.

We have a huge selection now and the new YAX 5 funkey has been selling fast. We shift between 100-150 funkeys each week.

We've now ordered the crazy animal range from NW Keys as well.

I tried to get the Donald Duck one for a customer today and was told it didn't exist!

It looks like only a limited range are issued in the UK.

The full range of Disney keys as well as the Muppets, Elvis and Betty Boop blanks can be seen here

http://01f5144.netsolhost.com/cgi-bin/forms/forms.cgi?form=6

Peanuts (Snoopy) and Garfield are on the way :D

219_Kermit_1.jpg

stop being a picky git tel :lol:

we've used the ulo5o for over ten years and never had one that didn't work because it shoulda been a 1A or something else relatively close.

True - the Universal keys (U-5D) are geting close to the sales of the 1A key now - Hence why we dropped the price on them.

I will always use these over the 1A as well and never received a return !