Shoe Repairer Forum

C##P SERVICE AGAIN

wont mention the name of the company Edited by moderator please read the rules boys thanks. Phoned monday and was told they were busy but would definetly be here for thursday as i had some one collecting some of the trophies later today,do you think the box arrived,no it didnt another angry customer moaning to me when its not my thought.Phoned the company at 4.30 today all they could say was it will be here tommorow,why they couldnt ring to let you know it wasnt coming i dont know.For the second year running ive lost customers because of them.On a different note i ordered 50 trophies from trend trophies at 12pm wed and they were in my shop by 11am thurs now thats what i call service,i know which catalogue i shall be offering my customer first :twisted:

We tried a different trophy supplier last year as we liked the look of their product range and prices.

But they were nothing but trouble :twisted:

Either they were out of stock or the trophies turned up broken or with half the order missing.

I can empaphise with you bristolcobbler because you are made to look like a c*** because of the incompetence of others :?

Guest Iain Cheall

I have tried canon this year for the first time, not overly impressed with them made 2 orders and had to chase them up to correct mistakes and broken bits, but on a plus side they didnt moan once when i forgot to pay them and left them to wait from 20th march until yesterday when i came across their invoice looking for something else and settled up with them straight away :oops:

not sure how long canon have been going but they seemed suprised and very delighted by the size of the order i had made in the first place :?

And as for the first company mentioned in this thread I have dealt with them since I started up. They look after me very well and when I have said i need something urgently, it has always arrived next day without fail. my only gripe has been with getting credit notes out of them.

As said, TD's never let us down. Always call us once a week to see if we need anything put on the van. Quality service 8) And always contact us immedietly if they are out of stock of anything (which is rare).

Well sounds about right if it's ******** we're talking about here, would you believe they ain't got many medals in stock, & at this time of year, they really disappoint me, perhaps it's something to with taking on too bigger single customer, I've been loyal to them for years, maybe time to move on. :evil:

Edited by moderator, call the company involved to settle any problems.

Edited by moderator, call the company involved to settle any problems.

Tim Wilford has heard my complaint many times, but nothing has changed, I just put it down to mis-management. :roll:

You know the forum can't be used as a veichle to discredit suppliers. please read the rules of the forum Terry. Thanks.

Well sounds about right if it's ******** we're talking about here, would you believe they ain't got many medals in stock, & at this time of year, they really disappoint me, perhaps it's something to with taking on too bigger single customer, I've been loyal to them for years, maybe time to move on. :evil:

ive also been loyal to them over the last ten years but after years of problems this week was the last straw,you shouldnt feel stress worring if your order is going to arrive on time,damaged,or out of stock as you have enough pressure this time of year.You have mentioned some other companies above please could you post there phone numbers so i can contact them to obtain some brochures.

Lee I think you need to calm down on the "Moderator bit" If the members need to air there opinions then they should be allowed to speak freely , I for one like to hear other peoples opinions and then make my own mind up, reading this thread just reads as jibberish as you have been in and edited everything, I feel as though we have become America with all this PC stuff, If a supplier is getting it wrong time and time again then members should be warned to steer clear , not shielded from the facts and left to make bad buying decisions that could have been prevented by listening to there friends on this forum.........................."just my opinion"

Yup use Trophy Distributors as a second account for when my long term supplier Fooks up, but think they will soon be in first place & Swatkins for the premium merchandise.

http://www.1st-fit.com do some good stuff too.

1st Fit Supplies Ltd.,

18 Vyse Street, Hockley

Birmingham B18 6LE

UNITED KINGDOM

Telephone: (+44) (0)121 693 5566

Facsimile: (+44) (0)121 693 5566

Mobile: (+44) (0)7966 248880

Email: sales@1st-fit.com

Lee I think you need to calm down on the "Moderator bit" If the members need to air there opinions then they should be allowed to speak freely

Yup, Lee you need to Chill... you're too much of a Mr. Nice Guy, when in business & self-employed we need to harden up or we'll just get trampled over.

If sellers want our hard earned, they need to wise-up & perform better.

I told a Rep just this week to shape up or ship out, it's a buyers market.

i read this post from the beginning and there was nothing wrong with the original posts, they never named the supplier ( I would have ) they were reporting "Bad service" from a company,If we make an arse of it then we allways have trading standards at our door, who turns up at the door of a crap supplier ? It appears that even the trade forum does not want to bight back when suppliers get it wrong.....................WHY ?

I believe if a supplier came across a criticism of their company on this board they ought to be more concerned about getting to the root of the problem (i.e. poor management). as opposed to sueing the forum (Lee) and compounding their bad reputation.

Suppliers are probably more aware of/intimidated by this forum than we believe :-k

very good point, If I was a supplier and I mucked a forum member about on delivery I would be so affraid of a bad post that i would make shure i made it right before he went online and hurt me, His bad post could cost me over 100 customers, and lets face it who can afford to loose 100 customers, but it works both ways , look at TDS, I dont see anyone editing the posts that tell everyone how good they are, there can only be winners if we spot the loosers early and avoid them.............................. :oops: