Shoe Repairer Forum

STILL AVAILABLE REDUCED PRICE Loads of locksmith stuff for sale shop clearance

Dear locksmithers!

pics coming later this week but wanted to put it out there that there are LOADS of items for sale, from key machines, to full keyboards, shoe machine, pinning kits, pantograph engraver, there’s a futura key machine that’s only about 18 months old tops with a lot of key stuff already on it, safes, padlocks shoe care stuff, key blanks etc. There’s even a caravan if anyone’s interested  

Please contact me if interested  need to clear as much as as soon as!. 

Dear all

Sincere apologies for the delay in upoloading pics, I hope  they appear here now.

Some one asked what types of pinning kits there are, there are various ones, I can't be specific I'm afraid.  I have looked through the paperwork to see what model the futura key machine is and it does not say!.  Save to say though it cost several thousand and I do know has alot of information on its brain and can be used for many different keys.  I need to raise as much as possible from these items to repay company debts that the now ex director left me to deal with.  Obviously you want a bargain and a happy medium will need to be agreed!.  All of the items are stored securely under surveillance and whoever said that there all in the caravan gave me a chuckle!!.  I pictured a shoe machine in there.  

Some of the items are not for sale, like the stereo and the silver cabinet with the chess set on,  but please do ask away and I will do my best to help you.  I've not had a chance to go through the 60 odd boxes yet and organise it better, I will do over the next week or so, so that when people come to look its easier to find things.  

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0520 (1).JPG

IMG_0521 (1).JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

I can split and also would be very handy to go as a job lot or mostly as a job lot.  The few pics I’ve added give a general idea of what’s there. 

Theres about £30k of machinery and stock and equipment all in.  Ideally I would have written a list of everything but due to the circumstances  I was unable to do this. If going as a job lot one very big lorry at least would be needed as It took several men, a large and medium sized removal  lorries  to clear it out over a day. 

@pdr

for the lancer around £80.  

@grahamparker

With much respect Graham,  I've said that there's more items and I've put a few pics up to give a general idea.   There's thousands of tools designed by the company, put into production and sold on ebay all day long for around £5. Easy money after postage and costs for shoving someting in an envelope plonking a stamp on and posting it, and about £3-£4 in your pocket per tool.  theres £2ks worth cost price order sitting in several boring brown boxes that while doesn't look like much is actually worth quite a bit.

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me, I have replied to you all.

And thank you very much to everyone for your interest.

On 6/5/2018 at 9:10 PM, Lottie’s locksmiths said:

Dear all

Sincere apologies for the delay in upoloading pics, I hope  they appear here now.

Some one asked what types of pinning kits there are, there are various ones, I can't be specific I'm afraid.  I have looked through the paperwork to see what model the futura key machine is and it does not say!.  Save to say though it cost several thousand and I do know has alot of information on its brain and can be used for many different keys.  I need to raise as much as possible from these items to repay company debts that the now ex director left me to deal with.  Obviously you want a bargain and a happy medium will need to be agreed!.  All of the items are stored securely under surveillance and whoever said that there all in the caravan gave me a chuckle!!.  I pictured a shoe machine in there.  

Some of the items are not for sale, like the stereo and the silver cabinet with the chess set on,  but please do ask away and I will do my best to help you.  I've not had a chance to go through the 60 odd boxes yet and organise it better, I will do over the next week or so, so that when people come to look its easier to find things.  

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0520 (1).JPG

IMG_0521 (1).JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

Hi would you sell the Futura separately?????

Lottie's locksmiths.

Please read the whole contents of this link about selling on the site. As your post was created before the rules were changed, we will not insist that you make a donation, although, if you do, it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks. Rick.

• 1 month later...

Dear all

I apologise for not coming back on the site for some weeks, there has been alot going on.  My son was in hospital amongst many other unfortunate happenings - on the positive side though the police  managed to recover some of the stolen property taken from the shop so now the silca transponder car key machine is back and some other things that I'm sure would be useful to some of you.  I have also had the chance to reorganise the stuff  so I have a better idea of what there is. The shop pics don't really do it justice as the shop was a mess......Its all now neatly in boxes and labelled.  

Basically everything that was for sale still is, the futura machine is still here, key machines, tonnes of blank keys, multilock blanks, padlocks, pantograph engraving machine and lettering, shoe care stuff, soles etc etc.  The silca car key transponder/cloner machine was recovered along with a decent amount of car key blanks along with another car key type machine.  There are hundreds of car/bike key blanks.  The big brass mortice key hanging up someone was interested in was also recovered.  Safes etc.

If any of you are still interested please get in touch, I am available this Sunday from 11-3pm and am happy to make arrangements for other times too. As mentioned just outside of Brighton.  

I'm looking for around £4k for the futura

around £1300 for the silca car key transponder machine including the other key reader with all the blanks that I have (there are  100's and some of them are remotes)

there's several boxes of padlocks, from tiny to heavy duty, various cylinders, rim cylinders,  barrels, tonnes of nightlatches, 2 big boxes of codelocks, all the usual good makes.  

Lots of multilock blanks with the cards.

keyboards etc.

The pinning kits/pins are in the original pictures of this post and are in the plastic drawers with numbers written on.  There's loads.  There's circlips etc.

Lots of other bits.

I need to raise as much as possible to pay off the business debts, legal fees, and hope I can pay my wages I've not been able to draw since April, whilst of course whomever comes to buy things getting a nice bargain.

I promise to make another donation to Jimmy's charity too.  

I look forward to hearing from you and meetnig some of you too.

Lottie 

• Lottie’s locksmiths changed the title to STILL AVAILABLE REDUCED PRICE Loads of locksmith stuff for sale shop clearance