Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aba-Baba

Old cabinet key marked "20"

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, grahamparker said:

Then use a Professional key suppliers like Aldridges.

Graham , I  applied last year but obviously I am not qualified to have an account with them ( As per below)!

 

Thank you for applying for an account with Aldridge

 

Your registration details have been converted onto our Account Application form.

NB: We would need 3 supporting documents from you. This should be a company letterhead and copy invoice(s) issued to your business showing the sale of security products (or a copy of your locksmith certificate) if you have one.

In the event that you do not meet with our trading criteria we reserve the right to refuse an account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, exp121260 said:

Graham , I  applied last year but obviously I am not qualified to have an account with them ( As per below)!

 

Thank you for applying for an account with Aldridge

 

Your registration details have been converted onto our Account Application form.

NB: We would need 3 supporting documents from you. This should be a company letterhead and copy invoice(s) issued to your business showing the sale of security products (or a copy of your locksmith certificate) if you have one.

In the event that you do not meet with our trading criteria we reserve the right to refuse an account. 

This always gets to me, we won't supply you unless someone else is already supplying you!!

If all suppliers adopted the same attitude how doe a newby get supplies?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flash said:

This always gets to me, we won't supply you unless someone else is already supplying you!!

If all suppliers adopted the same attitude how doe a newby get supplies?

 

Are you suggesting access to the equipment and know-how available from Locksmith suppliers should be freely available?   I for one would be happy if some parts of the security industry were a bit more secure.

Newbies.....buy a key machine and a few blanks from Birches or Davenports and your away.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The time I applied for the Aldridges account I already had trade & credit accounts with CB, DP Burgess, SKS, T colledge and few other suppliers, but Aldridges still refused to open an account for me. I am no longer  interested anyway as the above mentioned suppliers good enough to keep my business going.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, David C said:

Are you suggesting access to the equipment and know-how available from Locksmith suppliers should be freely available?   I for one would be happy if some parts of the security industry were a bit more secure.

 

 

Most of the  Locksmith supplies and tools are available on Amazon from picks to snappers with videos on Youtube showing the public how to do the job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, David C said:

Are you suggesting access to the equipment and know-how available from Locksmith suppliers should be freely available?   I for one would be happy if some parts of the security industry were a bit more secure.

Newbies.....buy a key machine and a few blanks from Birches or Davenports and your away.

 

As I said "if ALL suppliers adopted the same attitude" Birches davenports, how would anyone get supplies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×