I noticed in the new cutting edge magazine there was a “lynx power unit” for sale but was no pictures. On the off change does anyone have a picture of one or do they just look like the standard power unit? Thanks 

There is no such thing as a Lynx Power Unit it is either one or the other. A Lynx is a finisher only - quite old and some parts are extremely difficult to get hold of if at all plus there are some different variations of them not recommended to buy one really

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 17.27.11.png

On 23/04/2018 at 9:58 AM, keithm said:

I couldn't find a Lynx Power Unit for sale at all :-(  the Lynx is now obsolete anyway, just a few consumables like brushes and cutters available.

It was an advert I saw in the for sale section of the cutting edge magazine. I just wanted to know what it was before I decided if I was interested at all. It’s good to know what’s available and what’s not. Thank you 

Ours normally come in the weekly mail from head office Peter, so timpson may have stopped them in case we get ideas?

also used to be put in the downloads section though. Thats where is normally read it

The way the magazine is produced has changed slightly and the company are  launching a CE magazine website, I will get the details and let you know but think it may be waiting for a couple of changes before launch

On 5/8/2018 at 11:02 AM, petercoulson said:

The way the magazine is produced has changed slightly and the company are  launching a CE magazine website, I will get the details and let you know but think it may be waiting for a couple of changes before launch

That’s good to know then. I saw it was advertised in the magazine but when I tried to go onto the site it wasn’t available