Sign in to follow this  
slove39

ANYONE SELLING A ZEDFULL?

the one david has for sale is with full mercedes kit , he claims everything on it cost 8k which i suspect is with vat added and i suspect has alot of the packages for the claimed cost , he was looking for about 5k to 5.5k i believe.

zedfull isnt cheap for a token based pay as you go machine , 8k would buy alot of token free coverage on other machines , hickleys have some excellent used ad100 pro units for just a little more that are token free , 8k buys some good abrites coverage token free , truecode , supervag etc etc  .

IEA write good software , but i do think its an overpriced machine which is why i have invested elsewhere , that and the zedbull fiasco which is another story , to look at a 2nd hand pay as you go zedfull , i wouldnt be looking to spend as much as 2k , so i understand why he feels its too expensive , just as i understand the seller wanting what he wants due to what he paid new for it .

despite my not seeing it as viable on any more than 2k at most for myself , every buyer is different and the right buyer will eventually come along , just as cheaper units will also appear , each to own.

chatted to him on another forum , he wants £2600 for the basic zedfull unit , not much dearer at the trade shows at show price plus at show it will be with full warranty and some lifs and tokens ,  especially if vat registered and can claim back the vat it may work out much the same , but may be of interest to those not vat registered or in a hurry for the token unit.

the 2 guys i know looking for one wouldnt offer anywhere near his price so didnt pursue.

22 hours ago, Kentautokeys said:

+44 7487 656146

Guy called Elad based in London selling one.

just chatted to this guy again online , it turns out its not just basic unit , it also has the mercedes package and the bmw lead on it as well , hes asking £2600 no vat

which is around 50% of new price , so its a decent price if in the market for one of these .

2 hours ago, rapidlocks said:

just chatted to this guy again online , it turns out its not just basic unit , it also has the mercedes package and the bmw lead on it as well , hes asking £2600 no vat

which is around 50% of new price , so its a decent price if in the market for one of these .

He’s a genuine guy 

i bought my zedfull from him he was a little expensive but for me saving the vat was enough to make it worthwhile.

hes been very helpful with information afterwards which also made up for the money literally always answers his phone after hours.

If you can wait you will find it cheaper but it is a waiting game.

with the merc kit its a very good price , without the merc kit id say better buying new at a trade show with some tokens and warranty , though if not vat registered then £2500 is still a significant saving on the new price plus vat if you cant claim vat back , hickleys have a few used zedfulls on their site in their used section , both significantly dearer than this one , but with 12 months warranty and tech support , and some lifs and tokens as well as some packs added .

if zedfull is the machine you want , id say in the absence of a cheaper one available its an ok price if not vat registered , not for me as i have the coverage elsewhere token free , but its an expensive machine to buy so still cheaper than new