Shoe Repairer Forum

Introduction.....

Hi Folks,

Stumbled across this forum a while back around the time of the Glenway 'change of direction' shall we call it. After all the initial furore it all seems to have died down so I'm not sure how it's been working out for people. I didn't do much with Glenway anyway for it to have been an issue other than the precedent/model it maybe set.

Absolutely not a shoe repairer however I've been engraving crystal & glass for awards, prizes, presentations etc for this past 27+ years so elements of the forum are relevant as are the many similar business issues I experience eg credit card machines/charges/insurances/customer expectations etc

I have to say I'm greatly impressed by the interchange of assistance offered when hunting for items posters are not familar with or cannot find. Wish I had had that (like all of us I suppose) back in the day..........

Keep communicatin'!!

Cheers,

David

David Kelso
Crystal Clear Glass Engravers
Belfast

On 2/27/2018 at 9:56 AM, crystal-engravers said:

I don't do much in the way of flat glass engraving like this but I imagine a light frost (rather than deep sandcarving) should be okay on fish tanks.

David

I think he's alluding to an ongoing joke on here :)

Welcome.

Rick.