ive been looking on ebay this has came up item no 282857765270  its a whb  now is it   the " chip shop  machine " think it was called concept 90

It was some time ago and my memory fades with age but I think at the time the concept was to make a machine that could form part of counter so you would be facing the customer when they came in hence the lower part of the machine it just got Nick named the chip shop machine. 

sure it was called the concept 90   using the space was its selling point  if I'm not mistaken it used  preformed rolls instead of bands, never worked on one  but this one seems funny  with the  wheels at different heights

Here's one we refurbed for a customer a few years ago, nice compact little machine which looked new after we did it!

Similar in some ways to the Micro Finisher with similar tooling, the brushes are on one shaft on the 700X but on a tumble section on the 'Micro' to save even more space :wink:

http://www.standardgroup.co.uk/shoe-repair-machines/new-micro-finisher-and-micro-unit

700X.JPG

nice  but space wise  isn't it as  big as a  700 ? I once  had a  "split 700 "  with the separate  brushes  I had to move to a smaller unit with a pillar it was great

Yep, thats why production of the 700X stopped, it didn't fill the niche, so we developed the 750 followed by the 'Micro', which does fill the niche at only 85cm wide!