cobbcas

Card machine Merchant Rentals

Hi Guys 

Ive signed a 2 year contract 5 years ago & have served them with 30 days notice to end the facility I think they trying to take the P##s & want £115 to end my agreement anyone else had the same issue? 

When I left RMS for worldpay, they sent me a bill of £220. I checked my t & c, that clearly indicated a termination charge of £120. I wrote to them, explaining this enclosing a cheque for £120. As Kobblers says, check your

t & c, you might have to pay.

Joining RMS has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Not really making any savings that they predicted and i have had a lot of issues with them so although they where a little more expensive i am going back to Worldpay as soon as my 2 years are up.

I am with Sage Pay and they are the best in this field for price and customer service. I bought the machine outright £239 including VAT. no contract and can leave at any time, it cost me about £10 for every £1000 card payments processed. never had any issues for the last 2 years. and the charges are as follows; 

Card Machine Purchase - £239

Elavon Merchant Services charges :

Personal Debit – 0.7%

Business Debit – 1.4%

Personal Credit Cards – 1.99%

Business Credit Cards – 2.69%

There is also a £4 per month PCI compliance.

Not  any hidden fees like set up fees,  authorisation charges, minimum spend requirements or monthly fees.

Best to read reviews online about these card companies before purchase. 

enquires call this number  0845 111 4466

Square card reader £19 own outright transaction fees will work out about the same 

My savings are cancelled landline £26 per month 

£18 per month terminal rental & no compliance bollocks  

& when Im busy with customers or trying to get work done & Eddie rings from Sri Lanka with hello sir can I speak to the owner? Now he can try because he & others are blocked from ringing the mobile phone my business moblie is for customers to ring me only!!!

Yorkshire Payments are cheapest I've found anywhere (happy to share my rates) - but the customer service is pretty poor and the setup process was a nightmare. Now that it's up and running and I don't have to deal with them, I'm happy. 

iZettles 2.5% charge for invoicing  put me off.  It's a free feature of Paypal.  I use it regularly for customers who have accounts with us and they can pay by Bank Transfer, Cheque or whatever.