A customer has just brought these in for steel heels a said the would be 20mins "How long" she moaned "15 mins then" she then said "no i want them now" then she said how much, I said £5.99 she said "HOW MUCH" THEN MOANED I'll leave them still tomorrow. Now would you clean these shoes for her sometimes I do if I'm not busy what do you lot think  :evil:

20180216_145525.jpg

20180216_145549.jpg

If she wasn’t a dick I’d sort them out. She’d be paying £15 for the pleasure though.

Looks like she’s the kind of lady who enjoys “walks in the countyside” and visits to back alleys. You might get a “tip” if you do them 😉

its always those who want it for nowst that want it now & in fairness they are the ones you don't want , my phone went this morning a t 5 past eight " can you help me im off to London I need my wifes boots soled desparatly , I always come to you ?, so he comes in 10 mins later I tell him 20 mins go & have a cup of tea , he just stands there ok so I crack on the boots are freshly reheeled ( not by me so your such a good customer are you c--t) , so normaly id charge £12 charged him £20 f--k off I thought to myself

Three ways to deal with a customer who says " I always bring it to you!"

1.- they are actually telling the truth, great.

2.- they are obviously lying, you mention this, they say you are wrong.

3.- just ignore it when it is obviously untrue, just move on.

Remarkably this is nearly always a perfect three way split

A man came in and said to me: I'm a good customer. Can you fix this for me today? By the way, you have really nice renewed since the last time I was here. Said to him. Thank you very much, the renovation was in 2009.

Another customer told me: I always come here, by the way the last time I was here there was an elderly person repairing the shoes. Allright, Sir, this was my father, he passed away in 1987.

So I can go on and on....

The only thing they're interested. How can I get my stuff repaired the cheapest and easiest way.

Have a nice weekend.

On 2/17/2018 at 9:53 AM, Auto Key Wizard said:

Only £5.99..................Humm

?

What does that mean?

Maybe that's all his/her customer base will allow? I've worked all over the place and I know for a fact that where you could charge a tenner for a job in certain areas, in other places you'd struggle to get 4 quid, especially in poorer market or seaside towns. At the end of the day you've got to cut your cloth accordingly.

6 hours ago, Iain said:

Maybe that's all his/her customer base will allow? I've worked all over the place and I know for a fact that where you could charge a tenner for a job in certain areas, in other places you'd struggle to get 4 quid, especially in poorer market or seaside towns. At the end of the day you've got to cut your cloth accordingly.

So true.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:06 PM, soles'n'eels said:

A customer has just brought these in for steel heels a said the would be 20mins "How long" she moaned "15 mins then" she then said "no i want them now" then she said how much, I said £5.99 she said "HOW MUCH" THEN MOANED I'll leave them still tomorrow. Now would you clean these shoes for her sometimes I do if I'm not busy what do you lot think  :evil:

20180216_145525.jpg

20180216_145549.jpg

Not for someone who moaned at £5.99 never gonna be happy and expect it every time