exp121260

Blank for versa 6 pin cylinder

Had a key stamp Versa, cut U26D/UAP  but did't work ( too thick according to customer) any idea which blank best do it? any JMA, HD and Slica reference would help, Thanks. 

photos attached found on internet not taken at the shop, but the key was same as the one in the photo. 

Versa.PNG

I tried TX3D but it was short, then tried the UL064  and shorten it a bit , It worked OK. However I have used the same key from CitySafe it did not even go into the lock. I think the UL064 /UAP keys from citysafe are faulty as I have had few returns while never had issue with JMA U26-D & Silca UL064. Disappointing as I have ordered 100 of them and would not cut them anymore. 

Good to know, I'm ordering my first order from citysafe this week.( seem to be a very good price, but mainly as a thank you for running the forum.) Will probably leave ul064 off the order. I've got tons of gen uap in stock, and tons if ul2 anyway.

I would like to order some Carl F from citysafe, but I am a bit concerned as Carl F locks are very sensitive, has anyone tried Carl F from Citysafe yet? any issues noticed or they have been OK? 

Beware that the current version are all 6 pin so the TX3D is too short. I use genuine blanks for these.

Anyone know if SKS or Davenports do a 6 pin version of the TX3D?

Thanks