Shoe Repairer Forum

to be fair if Lee was still in charge it probably would be on here as he would be pushing it but alas he isnt

in saying that i dont see the mla show at telford being pushed by site admin either

just a thought 

carry on!

What I don't understand is that we go to these shows and register with all our details and yet rarely do i get an email, text or postal notice of when they are happening.  When I do it's usually too short notice or too far away.  Not talking just about Cutting Edge but include locksmith/Auto Locksmith shows too.

What I don't understand is that we go to these shows and register with all our details and yet rarely do i get an email, text or postal notice of when they are happening.  When I do it's usually too short notice or too far away.  Not talking just about Cutting Edge but include locksmith/Auto Locksmith shows too.

Really, i get loads about Micks show and the MLA shows and i also get a lot or reminders from exhibitors as well such as SKS, Aldridges, 3D and so on about all the keys and locksmith related shows.

Don't get any about the shoe repair shows but i am not really interested in them to be honest.

Really, i get loads about Micks show and the MLA shows and i also get a lot or reminders from exhibitors as well such as SKS, Aldridges, 3D and so on about all the keys and locksmith related shows.

Don't get any about the shoe repair shows but i am not really interested in them to be honest.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention lol 😂

a nice venue  ive got 7 tickets on the bsa gold star raffle did think the turnout was poor , but in fairness ive met some old friends and made some new ones today  I enjoyed it  mind the beer in Solihull was piss poor  even though I was still a little bit under the weather  this morning , will they do one next year ?  would like to know