Shoe Repairer Forum

Does anyone know anywhere other than the Fossil group where spare parts for their stable of watch brands can be sourced?

Generally you have to have an account and sell one of their brands but maybe there is someone out there that has access.

I need a glass for an Armani watch but it has a specific transfer on so it cannot be anything other than an original.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Some of these fossil type jobs you would be better turning away. The last fossil job that I slowly got drawn into like this, it could only be done by fossil ( it was a Michael Kors). Unbelievablely they did the job within two weeks and did not charge me. But I would turn it down if a similar job came into my shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of these fossil type jobs you would be better turning away. The last fossil job that I slowly got drawn into like this, it could only be done by fossil ( it was a Michael Kors). Unbelievablely they did the job within two weeks and did not charge me. But I would turn it down if a similar job came into my shop.

Do you mean it could only be done by Fossil because they won't supply you the necessary parts to fix it yourself?