Shoe Repairer Forum

I have been tempted by this myself due to my budget, though they seem to be half the price of similar models. Wonder why ?

On a side note these are Shultz models which claim to be Hungarian though the members on here advise me they are chinese and a lot of s**te.

Well our price is nowhere near £700 :wink: Providing you are talking about a ranger and NOT a 'Welt Roller' ranger?

Ours are European made and we supply blades and spanners :-)

Perhaps you need to speak to someone then, because that's approx what I was quoted inc. Vat (I'm not VAT registered) when I range up.

Other price I was quoted was £1000

Tool arrived today. Seems to do the job and has a tool for changing he blade. As for the blades themselves, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Simes, one of my suppliers is quitting and he's bringing two rangers for me to look at tomorrow. Would you be interested in one if I have the other?

Rick.

Thanks Rick, but the one I ordered has arrived now. I'm sure someone else will be interested.

Well our price is nowhere near £700 :wink: Providing you are talking about a ranger and NOT a 'Welt Roller' ranger?

Ours are European made and we supply blades and spanners :-)

Perhaps you need to speak to someone then, because that's approx what I was quoted inc. Vat (I'm not VAT registered) when I range up.

Other price I was quoted was £1000

Tool arrived today. Seems to do the job and has a tool for changing he blade. As for the blades themselves, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Already have done Simes and there is nowhere that lists a price anywhere near that with none of my staff recalling a conversation otherwise, maybe there was some confusion on the item? As for the price of £1000, that would be for a roller ranger :-)

Anyway, glad to hear you have it sorted.