Shoe Repairer Forum

thought they seemed a bit paperish to me.
I wouldn't compare them to paper, more thin card. I think they have the same feel as a cheque. I've had no trouble attaching them with a ticket clip, you'd just have to make sure you put the two dimples on the clip on the lining side so they don't mark the uppers.

I think they would benefit from loosing the name / address / line / repairs details entirely at the top. the white space is more valuable for us to choose what we put. but I like them A LOT. once my current tickets (printed locally) run out, I'll be buying them. all we need is some kind of dispenser idea from someone.

Lee

Thanks Lee,

We can alter the printing requirements to suit any individual needs. I have tried one without the name/address/ repairs print and it does provide much more "white space". I am looking at counter top label dispensers at the moment but am slightly horrified by the prices quoted. I think that there may be some on ebay which I will be looking into soon.

Robin