Shoe Repairer Forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have owned a Silca Viper & HPC Blitz for over 3 years.

Being shop based & mobile Auto locksmith, the Viper lived life in the shop & Blitz lived in the van.

The problem arose when I was required to cut laser type keys to code at the roadside, There were two choices, return to the shop or load the Viper on the van.

I needed a simple solution to cut all keys roadside, this solution was the A5 Miracle, & in the last two month of ownership it has done all I've asked of it, I left the Blitz in the van just in case I had an issue, but it has never needed to be used.

The A5 fits the purpose it was designed for & the reason I purchased it.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I have owned a Silca Viper & HPC Blitz for over 3 years.

Being shop based & mobile Auto locksmith, the Viper lived life in the shop & Blitz lived in the van.

The problem arose when I was required to cut laser type keys to code at the roadside, There were two choices, return to the shop or load the Viper on the van.

I needed a simple solution to cut all keys roadside, this solution was the A5 Miracle, & in the last two month of ownership it has done all I've asked of it, I left the Blitz in the van just in case I had an issue, but it has never needed to be used.

The A5 fits the purpose it was designed for & the reason I purchased it.

Thanks for the input TeL200

Jas

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

After going through the search and instead of buying Miracle 5, eventually, I bought EZ code key machine (ILCO) which is just under a year old (05/2011). The guy retired and he sold it to me at a very good price. I have cut three keys (since last week) and the machine works very good.

Any forum member using this machine who have issues or comments to make on this machine

Jas

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Can anybody recommend a good place to look for used cut to code machines?

We are looking to get one but would rather a used than new, ideally an A5 miracle? Been offered a few but would like to see what else is available? I only cut car keys

Many thanks

Dave